Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Photograph of a Peach Bearded Iris at Descanso Gardens + Inspired Big Eye Fairy Original Painting...



I took this photograph of this peach bearded iris at Descanso Gardens a while back.  There's something so lovely about irises, they are such an elegant flower.  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!



This floral photo was part of my inspiration for Iris Dream, an original big eye gothic fairy painting that's available as an original, prints, and LE ACEO prints here.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely inspiration for your Fairy's headdress!

DVArtist said...

OMG!!!!!!! she is fabulous!!!! As I scrolled down I was thinking how can a flower inspire a big eye painting. I am so happy to see how this looks. You surprised me.
Have a great day

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Nicole! I love flowers and fairies, sometimes putting the two together can be a lot of fun!

Jennifer Rose said...

that is great! love how you used the flower or your fairy :D

Magic Love Crow said...

I love the connection! So beautiful!!!