Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Blue and Purple Dragon Art Original Painting Returns! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Dragonsrock" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

Due to technical difficulties on my primary computer, I am re listing "Dragonsrock," an original painting of a blue and purple dragon, giving the opportunity for the promo sooner then I normally would.  This big eyed dragon loves the rock he's perched on and guards his nearby treasure against all comers. The art has a lowbrow surreal feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of dragons and unicorns.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com/; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions... I have been updating my website. I still have more to add, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!


After the auction, "Dragonsrock" will be available on my website here.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I remember this one, it's gorgeous!

DVArtist said...

oooohhh... I love this dragon. A young girl brought in a small dragon painting for our "Hang It ALL" show and it reminded me of you.
Have a wonderful day
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Nicole. I love dragons. How sweet about the girl.