Thursday, January 21, 2016

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Steampunk Angel Fairy...



Here is a sketch of a big eye maiden.  I think I'd like to paint a steampunk angel fairy at some point in the future, but at this point I'm still doing sketches to try and determine what direction I'd like to go in...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid (with a safe above ground cove to keep her hat safe) or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at http://www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

love the hat :)

Christine said...

Cute sketch!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Jennifer and Christine!

Shilpa said...

Great one indeed
http://shilpachandrasekheran.blogspot.in/?m=1

DVArtist said...

Ohhh this is awesome!!!! I can't wait for this one to be finished.

Magic Love Crow said...

I think you should paint her! She is so cool!!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Shilpa, Nicole, and Stacy! I'll definitely consider taking her further, thanks...