Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Photograph of a Crow High Atop a Fountain at Huntington Gardens...



I took this photograph of this crow high atop a fountain at my most recent visit to Huntington Gardens.  I thought this bird looked lovely and majestic...  This fountain with sculptured horses and more is by the Science building, a part of Huntington Gardens that I have yet to explore.  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!

Here is a close up



I love to paint animals, you may see some of my finished paintings at http://www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Great capture Lisa!

Unknown said...

Lovely silhouette, would make a good shape for a paper cut!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine and Clare! I enjoy looking at paper cuts, especially yours Clare, but making them is something I haven't tried...

Magic Love Crow said...

I love him or her! Beautiful picture! Well done Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Stacy! You inspire me to try and photographs birds!