Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Seahorses Original Hippocampus Sea Art Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints!



This Week "Entwined" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Entwined," an original seahorses painting.  These seahorses are linked together with love.  The art has a lowbrow surreal feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of water and life, all with a little bit of magic...  


Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

After the auction, "Entwined" will be available on my website here.

5 comments:

Christine said...

oh gosh I remember you working on this one, it is absolutely fabulous!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine! I think seahorses are so sweet!

Jennifer Rose said...

really nice colours and movement to this :)

Magic Love Crow said...

So beautiful and magical!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you thank you Jennifer and Stacy!