Monday, March 21, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Mermaid, March 21 Daily Art Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She seems to stare deeply into what and who she sees and her long hair floats freely around her...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be an angel fairy or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in March.  This is day 21.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Another great sketch of a 'big eyed' girl ~ you do them so well ~ you must enjoy it ~

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

Her eyes seem to speak

Christine said...

She is beautiful! Great challenge to do a sketch a day!

DVArtist said...

You are really doing well on a sketch a day. Her eyes are very telling.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Carol, Martin, Christine, and Nicole. I do very much enjoy sketching and painting big eyed girls... I've often wanted to try doing a sketch a day and I'm enjoying the process.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is truly beautiful Lisa!