Friday, June 28, 2013

A Wee Bit of Progress on my Mermaid by a Cathedral Painting...



I'm moving along a bit with my mermaid by a cathedral painting.  Next is her hair and then I think I'll put some glazing on over her to make her look a bit more like she's underwater.  I like where she is right now, but I want to try and see if a bit more atmosphere will be better.  We'll see, I'm definitely scanning her in before I do the glazing though!


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Netty said...

smashing artwork. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

GlorV1 said...

Like your work. Your mermaid is looking great.:)

sharon said...

Shes looking lovely.

bellefrogworks said...

Wow - She is one exotic and gorgeous mermaid. I just love how she's coming along. HPPF

Anonymous said...

she is stunning, those eyes , wow!

Giggles said...

Wow that girl has been working out!! Beautiful!!

Hugs Giggles

Anonymous said...

She's coming along nicely and it will be great to see what you do with the hair. She is a strong swimmer this muscled mermaid. xox

Christine said...

She's very beautiful, those eyes!

Ivy said...

Your mermaid is coming along nicely. HPPF!

DVArtist said...

Wonderful mermaid.
Nicole/Beadwright

Faye said...

Lovely mermaid! The eyes are wonderful.

Linda Kunsman said...

really beautiful-her eyes are gorgeous and boy, I wish I had abs like hers! Happy PPF!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is looking beautiful!! Love the purple ;o)

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Lovely mermaid, her eyes are beautiful and she looks very toned and fit, must be all that swimming!:)

Connie Arnold said...

Very mystical and intriguing, Lisa! Thanks for sharing your beautiful mermaid.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! I too wish for her toned abs...