Tuesday, June 18, 2013

An Original Painting of Pink Saucer Magnolia Flowers, an Anthurium Duet Art Print, and more Prints!



My featured print auction for the week is on ebay here.  It is titled "Joyous Duet" and is of two red anthuriums.  I also have additional art prints here.  They're all based on my original paintings with a floral theme and are starting today and ending next Tuesday.

They are "Connected" a pink tulip, "Connected Square" a square version of the pink tulip, "Corazon" a deep red rose, "Corazon Close" an in close version of the deep red rose, "Nods Hello" purple iris, "Open" a purple calla lily,  "Pink Ribbons" a pink rose, and "Purple Rose" a purple rose...

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  The prints have a start price that's approximately 20% off and the original art has a start price that's approximately 25% off!


I'm listing this original painting here and the print of it is here.  The title is "Elegance" and it is of pink saucer magnolia flowers. 

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post my pictures from the show yesterday, but I very much intend to tomorrow.


If you miss this seven day auction, this painting also lives on my website here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, so rich and vibrant, beautiful work!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks Laurie! You are so sweet.

Faye said...

Beautiful work, Lisa. I really like how you handled the magnolia.

Thanks for your best wishes on our anniversary.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Lisa, this is very beautiful. I love the deep, vibrant color of each, specially the first one. Incredibly lovely. :)

Anonymous said...

These are amazingly detailed and refined. I also really like thst you chose not your everyday flowers, Lovely work. xox

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Faye, Alexandra, and Corrine! Painting flowers is one of my favorite things to do...

Magic Love Crow said...

I love how your flowers flow! Beautiful!