Saturday, June 1, 2013

Upcoming Fantasy Art Show at the Chateau L'amour...



Alex Ledante and I will be sharing a wall at the Chateau L'amour on Saturday, June 15th 2013 from 6pm to 10pm for a one night show of Alex's homegrown manga and my fantasy artworks.  It's possible that some of my florals will also sneak in...

Chateau L'amour is located at 223 West Emporia, unit 4, Ontario, CA 91762

This is part of Ontario's Art Walk at 211-223 Emporia St. and 119 W. Transit St., Ontario, CA 91762

The show will be a one night only engagement on Saturday the 15th of June from 6pm to 10pm.  We'd love to see you there!

6 comments:

Leovi said...

Yes, beautiful poster, what a shame that I have very far to attend this interesting event. Greetings.

Patrice said...

Ooooh, I would love to go, if only I lived on that side of the country. Your poster is divine!

Ariel said...

best wishes on your show

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much! Too bad teleportation isn't a viable option, it would be so much fun to meet some of my online friends...

Magic Love Crow said...

I wish I could come! I love the poster ;o) All the best ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy, it would be so fabulous to meet you!