Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Facing West Art Show at Chateau L'amour Gallery

On Wednesdays, when I get a chance, I like to share a photo, or in this case a number of photographs, that I've taken.  These were taken at the Chateau L'amour gallery last Saturday at the Facing West fantasy and manga art show.  Alex Ledante and I shared a wall!

The pictures here do not nearly do justice to Alex's fabulous art, his art is so beautiful!  I invite you to see more of Alex's art on his facebook page here, on his website here, and at his auctions here.

My Fantasy Art Up on the Wall

Alex Ledante's Manga Art Up on the Wall

The Wall Alex Ledante & I Shared Together

Me with My Art

Alex Ledante with His Art

Alex Ledante with His Art

My Lovely Mother at the Show

Thanks to everyone who came out, it was so good to see you!  Thanks Dennis Delgado for being such an excellent host too.  Also, I very much appreciate the well wishes of everyone who was unable to attend.


Although I'm somewhat Wordy, I am participating in Wordless Wednesday.  To see more Wordless Wednesday links, please visit:
http://blog.aquariann.com/
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love the pictures of you guys in front of your art. Congrats for having courage to show your art off to other people!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful event, beautiful work, from both of you, you compliment each other, lovely photos ,

Unknown said...

Your pieces are just beautiful, natch, but he looks simply overjoyed to be there. Just makes the experience all the better. Well, it would have been better in person, but I'll take what I can get!

Feathers said...

lovely...love the blue tones.

Anonymous said...

Your show looks marvelous and you look so pretty standing in front of your work, Mom too. Alex looks like a hoot. Bet it was fun to share space with him. xox

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much! It is a bit daunting to share works in person, but Alex is very good at it. I was so happy to share a wall with him. Thanks Alyca, Laurie, Melissa, Feathers, and Corrine for your sweet words!

Magic Love Crow said...

Great photos Lisa! How exciting this was! So happy everything went well ;o)