Monday, April 24, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Egyptian Goddess, April 24 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a look of deep caring and she could be Egyptian...  I think she is most likely a goddess, although she could also be a fairy angel or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 24.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I went to El Festival de las Flores at the Neutra Institute Gallery & Museum show opening with my iris painting on Saturday.  It will take me a little while to sort through my images so that I can properly attribute the other artists, but my post about the show is upcoming...

11 comments:

Christine said...

Sweet goddess today!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your Egyptian sketch is fantastic. Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Enchanting touch and I love the hair style

JFM said...

She is a gorgeous Egyptian Goddess, Lisa... wow 💕

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Christine, Valerie-Jael, Martin, and Jan!

Lowcarb team member said...

Fantastic Egyptian sketch Lisa.
Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about the 'El Festival de las Flores'

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jan!

NatureFootstep said...

I love old Egypt and the goddess, beautiful!

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty goddess :)

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your Goddess Lisa!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much NatureFootstep, Jennifer, and Stacy!