Sunday, April 30, 2017

Art Sketch of a Dragonfly & Big Eye Fairy Angel, April 29 & 30 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a dragonfly.  They have such a delicate beauty.  I'm unsure if I'll paint him or not, but I did enjoy sketching him.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is from day 29.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I wonder what she is looking at with her sideways stare and hint of a smile...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 30.

This is a rough sketch.


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your dragonfly, and the big eyed maiden is gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

SandeeNC said...

Lovely sketches!

Christine said...

Delicate dragonfly and a sweet fairy today!

Anonymous said...

These sketches are beautiful.

Lux G. said...

Love how enchanting you make eyes.

baili said...

now since i can see you in your side bar i can understand that from where the inspiration come to make such huge magical eyes.
you are gorgeous lady with great talent !!!

JFM said...

I love your dragonfly and your big eyed Gothic maiden Lisa!!!
Your art is just magical and oh so lovely~

~Hugs~

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Valerie, Sandee, Christine, Martin, Lux, baili, and Jan!

Jennifer Rose said...

great job with the dragonfly, the wings look really nice ;0

Lowcarb team member said...

Love your dragon-fly sketch. They are so delicate, you've captured it so well.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Jennifer and Jan!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Wonderful sketches, Lisa. I love your dragonfly! :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Alexandra!

Magic Love Crow said...

Love both your sketches Lisa! Maybe your maiden is looking at your dragonfly? Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Perhaps she is, thank you Stacy!