Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sketch of Peony Flower, Pug Dog & Big Eye Angel Fairy/ April 7, 8, & 9 Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a peony flower.  I think it's the first time I've drawn one of these, they are such pretty flowers though.  I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it... 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is from day 7.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.   


Here is a sketch of a pug.  I think they are adorable little dogs...  I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is from day 8.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a sweet curiousity...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy , although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 9.

This is a rough sketch.


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:

Yesterday I posted some images from the Sketchbook West Show that I am a part of, if you'd like to see them they are here...

15 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

I think Peonies are such a lovely flower, a very nice sketch.
I do like your pug dog too, do you often paint or sketch animals?

Enjoy the rest of Sunday.

All the best Jan

carol l mckenna said...

All your sketches are lovely ~ my favorite, of course, is the doggie ~ thanks, Lisa

Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^

Christine said...

Lovely sketches Lisa, peony, pug and sweet maiden!

JFM said...

All are lovely sketches Lisa. My favorite one? All three 💕

Jennifer Rose said...

great job with all the peony petals :)

Anonymous said...

Good work here. Can't wait to take in th bloom.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful sketches, I especially love the little pug. Hugs, Valerie

NatureFootstep said...

love the little doggy sketch :)

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Boa tarde, três belos esboços, gostei muito da expressão do cão.
AG

DVArtist said...

OK you know how much I love your flowers, and maidens, but your animals are really taking on lives of their own. I love this pug.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Wonderful sketches, Lisa. I love your peony and can't wait to see it painted! They're such a beautiful flower. :)

Have a great week! x

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jan, Carol, Christine, Jan, Jennifer, Martin, Valerie-Jael, NatureFootstep, AG, Nicole, and Alexandra!

Lisabella Russo said...

I forgot to answer Jan's question, I love drawing and painting animals, I think I am inspired by them frequently...

Magic Love Crow said...

Love them all Lisa! The puppy is so cute! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy!