Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Original Found Lamb Sheep Painting! 1st Tuesday Art Prints & ACEO Prints! April Sketches...



"Found Lamb" Original 8"x10" Painting on Panel Here

This week my featured painting is "Found Lamb".  I think she's perfect for Easter or anytime of year with her flufffy cuteness.  She has been safely found by Little Bo Peep and is ready to rejoin the flock.  The original big eye sheep painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is spring and includes a selection of my flowers as well as some bunny rabbits in addition to the lamb; you may see them here.   I've also added in "Lilac Rosebud."

Featured Image "Found Lamb"
8"x10" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

==========================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a wistful expression as she looks to one side and her bangs have a distinctive cut...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 4.

This is a rough sketch.

10 comments:

Christine said...

Your lamb is adorable! I like your maiden's wistful look.

JFM said...

Precious little lamb Lisa... so beautiful!
I adore your lovely maiden's bangs! They are perfect for her pretty face.

Hugs 💕

Linda said...

Your lamb is adorable!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

What a beautiful lamb, and the sketch is gorgeous, too. Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Ohhhhh Lisa this is just stunning. When I look at the details of the painting it just stuns me. The eye of this lamb is amazing. Plus she looks so peaceful.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Christine, Jan, Linda, Valerie-Jael, and Nicole! I so much enjoyed painting this little lamb.

Anonymous said...

Toying with new hair style are we? I like it.

Lowcarb team member said...

Your lamb is lovely and perfect for Easter-time!

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

Your lamb is so cute Lisa!! Love! And, I LOVE your maiden! She is beautiful! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww thanks Martin, Jan, and Stacy!