Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Original Big Eye Gothic Blue Fairy Angel Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! April Sketches...



"Gossamer Moon" Original 8"x10" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Gossamer Moon". Composed almost entirely of shades of blue, this original big eye gothic angel fairy painting also has violet eyes and accents of purple.  She is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  This was one of the first times I used drips in an non abstract painting... 


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is spring and includes a selection of my flowers as well as some bunny rabbits in addition to a lamb; you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

======================================


Here is a sketch of an amaryllis flower.  They have such beautiful, bold petals.  I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 25.  

This is a rough sketch.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful shimmery painting in blue! Lovely amaryllis too.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful sketch, and the blue painting is fabulous, really beautiful. Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

JFM said...

Lovely Lisa! The drips give her added depth to her wings! Beautiful sketch, too 💕

Lowcarb team member said...

What wonderful shades of blue you've used.
I also like your amaryllis, a beautiful flower.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

You have brought blue an amazing life.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Christine, Valerie-Jael, Jan, Jan, and Martin!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your blue fairy is so cool looking!! Love your flower sketch! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Stacy!