Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Original Anthurium Flowers Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! October Sketches + Ultraviolent Horrorshow Coming Soon...



"Bright Triad" Original 18"x24" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Bright Triad".  The three red tropical flowers flow together in beautiful dance.  The art has a soft realist feel.  The original anthurium floral acrylic painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is Halloween and Dia de los Muertos, with a bit of Wednesday thrown in; you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

============================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  Her hair flits about her face...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be a fairy angel or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in October. This is from day 9. 

I would like to try to reach a goal of 100 faces sketched on consecutive days, I started this effort on September 1st, 2017...  This is face 39. 

This is a rough sketch. 


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a dapper hat.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in October. This is day 10. 

I would like to try to reach a goal of 100 faces sketched on consecutive days, I started this effort on September 1st, 2017...  This is face 40. 

This is a rough sketch. 

===========================================


Alex Ledante's Ultraviolent Horrorshow on Saturday October 14th is just around the corner!  I don't have any art in this one, but I will be there in support of him and his art.  If you like spooky horror art and would like to meet us there, please let me know so we can coordinate.  It's a one night extravaganza...

7 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful anthurium triad and your maidens are lovely. I really like the hairstyle in the first one. Hmm, horror art...I don't know.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the anthurium flowers, really beautiful, and your maidens are lovely, as always. The first one has such a sweet look. Hugs, Valerie

SHON said...

Very lovely sketches of big eyed maidens. The "Bright Triad" is so fabulous.

Lowcarb team member said...

"Bright Triad" is just lovely, beautiful colour.

All the best Jan

Jennifer Rose said...

your maiden with the wild hair could be a hippie mermaid :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Love your painting Lisa! Beautiful!
Your maidens are sassy! I like them!
The Horror show looks so cool! Wish I could go!
Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Valerie, SHON, Jan, Jennifer, and Stacy!