Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A bit of a Blue and Purple Mood, an Original Fairy Painting and Various Art Prints



Happy New Year Wishes!  I am starting the new year with this original fairy painting here and the print of it here.

Additional fine art prints listed with a purple and blue theme are here, they are  "Hiccup" a young dragon, "Violet Dreams" an angel inspired loosely by Leonardo Da Vinci, "Nods Hello" a purple bearded iris, "Cleo" a gothic angel, "Soft Dream" a purple rose, and "Drowning" a self portrait.  They're all based on my original paintings and start today and end next Tuesday.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!

I think I am often in a blue and purple mood, and today is not an exception to this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blue and purple mood paintings, so cool and calming

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful fairy! I like the way she is standing!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Laurie and Stacy!