Tuesday, January 15, 2013

An Original White Lily Flower Painting and an Eclectic Assortment of Prints...



This week, I am featuring this original painting here and the print of it here.  I tend to be drawn to light colored flowers at times, this white lily was no exception.  These auctions will end on Tuesday.

Additional fine art prints listed with no apparent theme this week are here.  They are "Seven" a blue angel fae, "Kawaii Neko" a grey and white kitten, "Azure Haired Beauty" a blue gothic fairy, and "Turning" a grey horse.  They're all based on my original paintings and will also end next Tuesday.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to sometimes offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!

I know I started it ages ago, but I am so very close to finishing my bird of paradise painting!  It just needs some subtle tweaking.  I hope to post it finished this Friday for Paint Party Friday.

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Your white lily flower painting is stunning! Nice and bright for this time of year ;o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!

Kristin Aquariann said...

Very pretty painting!

♥ aquariann
Featured Photo: Pony Plant Sculpture


Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stacy, Camille, and Kristin! I very much appreciate your sweet words.