Tuesday, January 22, 2013

An Original Gothic Mermaid Painting and an Eclectic Assortment of Prints...



This week, I am featuring this original painting here and the print of it here.  This gothic mermaid has a gift for her sea turtle friend.

Additional fine art prints listed are here.  They are "Timeless Beauty" a white iris, "Soft Light" a blue mermaid, "Heart's Wish" a yellow and crimson orchid, "Twirls and Curls" a big eyed mermaid with some fish friends, and "Waiting for You" a brown and tan kitty cat.  They're all based on my original paintings and will also end next Tuesday.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some images on eBay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions!  This week is also a Nibblefest week, so I have an original acrylic painting no reserve 99c start auction here of five random things.

I'm in a bit of a mermaid mood this week...  I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it will lead to anything.  Sometimes they do, sometimes not so much so, but I think I'm going to explore it a bit...

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

I love the turtle and the Mermaid looking at each other! Great painting Lisa ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy, I love mermaids! Turtles are great too!