Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Amazing Artist Alex Ledante and Some of his Gifts...

When I first met Alex Ledante, he was still doing traditional art.  In short time though, his digital art became his focus.  These days his art is entirely digital, even his sketches are done on the computer. 

A Sort of Fairytale by Alex Ledante

I have been a long time admirer of his art and have been lucky enough to see some of his art evolve from conception to completion.  The art that you see here is some art that he has created with great thoughtfulness as gifts.  In these, an adorable stuffed bunny and bear confide in each other, a girl shares secrets with her robot bear friend, some Russian Matryoshka nesting dolls gather together, and a lovely fairy sylph soars through the sky.

Plastic Pal by Alex Ledante

Some of it is more traditional in look and feel and some of it less so, but it is all amazing to me.  In his gifts, he has a wonderful ability to take a concept of what the recipient loves and create a piece that fills a void that was never noticed before.

Gathering O Matryoshkas by Alex Ledante

Some of it is more traditional in look and feel and some of it less so, but it is all amazing to me.  In his gifts, he has a wonderful ability to take a concept of what the recipient loves and create a piece that fills a void that was never noticed before.

Soaring by Alex Ledante

To see more of his art, please visit his website at http://www.ledante.com.  Alex also is on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/alxledante and lists auctions weekly on ebay here.  This week, his theme is dolls, but his art is very varied in content.  While at times it is filled with great light and hope, at other times it is filled with great darkness; but it is always filled with great beauty.

Alex is a continuous source of inspiration to me, although I am a bit late, I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

5 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

thanks for sharing this! i just linked up with inspire me monday - i am later than you, LOL! happy new year!

Lisabella Russo said...

Hi Peggy, I thought for certain I'd be the last one ;)... I'm glad you enjoyed Alex's work, happy new year to you too!

Roslyn said...

Beautiful art, thx for sharing.

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful art! Breathe taking!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

His art really wows me! I'm glad you enjoy it too Roslyn and Stacy.