Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Three Original Heart Paintings and a Bevy of Valentine Prints...



Amidst the Sky, my small original acrylic heart painting with texture, is listed here and my bevy of Valentine art prints are listed here.


Pink on Pink, my small original acrylic heart painting with texture, is listed here.


Blue on Blue, my small original acrylic heart painting with texture, is listed here.

Usually on Tuesdays I post about my listings and on Wednesdays I try to post a photograph I've taken if I have a chance, but while I did list on Tuesday, I ran out of oomph after doing so...  I realized I have a rather large assortment of art at my site at http://www.lisarusso.com that potentially fits the Valentine theme.  I've gone with traditional favorites like hearts, red roses, a teddy bear, and a heart on the horizon for my promotional rate art this week; but if you have any special requests, let me know and maybe I can work it into the mix!  Anyway, hopefully next week I'll get back on course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful hearts!Love the richness and love the texture,

Magic Love Crow said...

These hearts are so pretty! Love the colors and the texture ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so very much Laurie and Stacy!