Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy First 1st Day of Spring Wishes! Vernal Equinox Original Sakura Pink Cherry Blossoms Flower Floral Painting...


The first day of spring came early this year.  These flowers and I send Happy Vernal Equinox wishes from lisabellarusso.com.


"Sakura San" Original 8"x10" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints, & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints are available on my website Here

The equinox falls when the length of day and night are nearly equal throughout the world.  I was surpised that it was the 19th this year instead of the 20th, 124 years ago is when it last occured this early! I love cherry blossoms, they are one of my favorite spring blooms.  It doesn't really feel like spring yet here, but I'm hopeful it will soon!


4 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful cherry blossoms and an interesting fact. It is still quite cold here.

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy spring to you! Love the beautiful painting. Stay safe and well, hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Wishing you Happiness and good health this Springtime. Cherry Blossom is one of natures beautiful things. Sending creative wishes your way Hugs Tracey x

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly! I appreciate your sweet and thoughtful words.