Saturday, March 21, 2020

My Photograph of Spring Pink Cherry Blossoms Sakura at Descanso Gardens...



Most years I visit Descanso and Huntington Gardens many times in the spring.  This year will be a bit different.  I did go once to Descanso Gardens before we were asked to stay home as much as possible.  This is a photo I took that day of a sakura tree boughs laden with pink cherry blossoms.  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!  

I'm not posting daily as my time on the computer is limited, but I am trying to post a bit more often as many of us are staying in more than usual.  I have many years of stockpiled photos, art shows I haven't shared yet, and my own art completed and in progress that I'd like to share some of with you.  If we can not go to the art or the gardens, I will strive to bring some of what I have to you...


I love to try to capture beauty, you may see some of my finished paintings at lisabellarusso.com if you'd like.

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful spring blossoms, this is such a wonderful season. Take care! Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

The photo is beautiful. I have a niece that lives in Irvine and my grandson lives in L.A. They are both working from home. I would love to see some of your art that you haven't posted before. Or more that you have. :) Stay Safe my friend.

Christine said...

Just lovely!

Lowcarb team member said...

Spring is a lovely season, the photograph is beautiful, such colour :)
Take care.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! Happy spring to you as well.