Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Saint Patrick's Day from a Big Eye Redheaded Angel and I! Original Fantasy Art Painting & Prints...


Happy St. Saint Patrick's Day from an angel and from me at www.lisabellarusso.com!


"Oncoming Storm" Original 11"x14" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here


I hope this St. Saint Patrick's Day finds you well.  I chose a big eyed redheaded angel this year to watch over us.  I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday!


5 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely painting! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful painting. We all need angels to watch over us just now. Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

R's Rue said...

Love. Stay safe.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! I hope things are going well for you.

DVArtist said...

Ohhh Lisa the flowers are simply stunning and of course the St. Patric's Day angel is beautiful. I hope you and your family are safe.