Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Rough Sketch of a Big Eye Bunny Girl Maiden/ Art Sketches Daily #dailysketch #draweveryday...




Here is my big eye bunny girl maiden rough sketch.  She is actually a merging of two sketches in photoshop.  I did her face first then sketched some ears.  I played with their size and angles a bit to get them just so.  I do continue to sketch daily, I find a bit of art routine is very important to my day.  I'm hoping to do a drawing of this one as well as a painting.  Although it seems unlikely I will complete her for Easter, I love bunnies any time of the year!


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisabellarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is mermaid art plus some more; you may see them here.

Share Your Ears #shareyourears


6 comments:

DVArtist said...

Ohhh Lisa those ears are perfect. She is just gorgeous. I am trying to art everyday but today I am having a difficult time. Stay safe and Elbow hugs.

Christine said...

Oh she is so cute!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your bunny girl, so pretty. Stay well, hugs, Valerie

Tammie Lee said...

She is quite sweet.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is precious! I love her! Yes, paint her! Big Hugs!