Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Photograph of a White Tulip Spring Flower at Descanso Gardens...



I took this photograph of a white tulip at Descanso Gardens, it is an inside view.  Tulip season has come and gone at Descanso Gardens, but I have my photographs to hold me until next year!  I would like to paint a fairy garden guardian with a tulip, so I have been looking through my images to narrow it down somewhat.  I'm not planning on using this one for that, but I thought this Spring flower was beautiful...

5 comments:

Margie said...

I love tulips.
This one with 'the inside view' is beautiful.

Have a great weekend.
I will see you next week, off on a mountain adventure tomorrow morning.
xx

Christine said...

It is beautiful, such a quick season it is.

Out of Sight L said...

Wow the second layer is so different, it's stunning, wow Lisa Isabella, may you have a wonderful weekend!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Margie, Christine, and Lorraine!

Magic Love Crow said...

A Fairy Garden painting? That would be stunning! The flower is gorgeous ;o) Hugs ;o)