Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Gothic Garden Guardian Fairy Angel Original Painting + Water Lily Original! Art Prints & ACEOs!



Waterlily Enchantment Original 16"x20" Painting on Canvas on My Website Here

This Week 8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "Waterlily Enchantment" at my promotional rate as a print and ACEO.  The original big eye gothic angel fairy garden guardian painting is available for purchase on my website!   I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints on ebay here with a theme of flowers and garden guardians.  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I hope to focus on.


This Week "Zen Water Lily" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am also listing "Zen Water Lily," an original pink and yellow waterlily painting.  It is one of my favorites...

Celebrate Faerie/Faery Day at Victoria's  Pencil and Wing blog here!

12 comments:

Victoria said...

So beautiful..your fairy is gorgeous and your flower is stunning! Wonderful art kindred..thanks for shining your magic!
Victoria

Christine said...

beautiful fairy, nice to see her completed. That is a large painting. And the lily is lovely too.

Magic Love Crow said...

Both so beautiful and enchanting ;o)

Anonymous said...

such beautiful work, such an inspiration you are,

Unknown said...

Love you zen flower.

Tammie Lee said...

such lovely inspiring pieces.
full of illumined spirit and a joy to see. sweet summer to you!

Out of Sight L said...

Such beauty you create, such talent you have, I'm constantly in awe with the beauty you create, you could draw anything, but you just make more beauty for this world,and God knows we need it, so thank you so much Lisa Isabella

Kim said...

she turned out beautifully and I love the colours on your zen lily.

SLScheibe said...

Adorable!! Nice to see this painting completed. She's so sweet and the flower looks amazing :)

DVArtist said...

I just love your art. There is such beauty in what you create.
Nicole/Beadwright

Netty said...

Your fairy is gorgeous Lisa and also love the wonderful waterlily, hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much for all the kind words! They are much appreciated!