Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mermaid Face Sketch...



This big eye sketch is part of my process for a mermaid painting who will have a couple of seahorse friends that I sketched some time ago.  I'm going to play around with the layout combining them together in photoshop before I'm ready to start on the actual piece.


Although it isn't Sunday yet at the time I am posting this, I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://www.bluechairdiary.com/blog/

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

she has a beautiful expression, she looks very clever, and very beautiful!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful 'big sketch' Laurie ~ she is lovely ~ thanks,
xoxo

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Christine said...

She is so pretty, love her hair!

Out of Sight L said...

So beautiful, she calls out to me,so different, I think she's a siren i hear music ...so lovely

Serena Lewis said...

She's beautiful! The bigger piece you are planning sounds lovely too. :)

Ariel said...

Love her big expressive eyes and the tilted face.
Happy Sunday Lisa

Alexandra MacVean said...

Love your mermaid, Lisa. Love ALL of your mermaids. :) xx

Kim said...

She is gorgeous. Looking forward to the completed piece.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much! I appreciate your kind words!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is stunning! I love the look on her face ;o) Beautiful ;o) Hugs ;o)