Monday, June 9, 2014

One of Alex Ledante's Pieces for the Upcoming Show & Mermaid Painting WIP...


by Alex Ledante, 11"x17" 

This is one of the amazing pieces that Alex Ledante will be bringing to the show on Saturday here.  It is an honor and an inspiration to be showing with such a great artist.  His website is here and his facebook page is here.  He also runs weekly auctions here.


I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/


I've done some more on my mermaid work in progress, her hair won't be white it will be more of a fuschia, but I've blocked it in in photoshop to show where it will go.  I think I'll be completing her on time for the show!

6 comments:

Christine said...

love the tendrils of her hair. Very dramatic piece by Alex.

Margie said...

Alex's piece is amazing and your mermaid looks wonderful, Lisa.

The Artful Diva said...

good luck with the show - what fun!

Out of Sight L said...

She is so stunning with her little rabbit nose , and yes Alex's art is impressive, if slightly scary...

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Christine, Margie, The Artful Diva, and Lorraine! Alex said that sounds about right Lorraine :)...

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi Lisa ;o) I am sorry, I'm so far behind!
Your friend Alex's art is amazing! Wow!
Your mermaid is looking really cool! I love her!
Hugs ;o)