Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Original Painting of Two Horses! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Linked" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

Here is "Linked" an original painting of two horses nestled together, one is black and one is grey...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week with a theme of horses and unicorns.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I hope to focus on.


I've almost finished with the mermaid, so I will most likely have a completely new work to share with you next week! 



7 comments:

Kim said...

This is beautiful. I clicked the link to check out your other works and wow are they ever gorgeous.

Christine said...

This is really sweet!

Unknown said...

Wow. The details are amazing. I love your choice of background.

Margie said...

I love horses!
Lisa, this painting is wonderful.
Bravo!

Out of Sight L said...

oh my Lisa Isabella this is magical, how utterly lovely and whimsical you are quite the artist

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Kim, Christine, Lady Lilith, Margie, and Lorraine!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your mermaid is almost done? Excellent ;o)
Your horses are beautiful!! I love how they are together ;o) Big Hugs ;O)