Saturday, June 14, 2014

Show Today!


Rose Immersion Original 16"x20" Painting on Canvas On Hold until after the show today, but usually on my website here.

This is one of the paintings I have brought for our show today in Pomona, CA.  The information is here.  I don't do a lot of live events because I'm a bit shy, but fortunately for me Alex is a lot less so, so doing a show with him is optimal.  I still have to put the labels up, but everything is hung and almost ready to go...

I'll try to take some photographs today.

11 comments:

DVArtist said...

Good luck at your show.
shy? I would not have guessed that.
Nicole/Beadwright

Christine said...

She is beautiful, I can see your love of gardens inspiration here. Good luck!

Kim said...

This is beautiful. I love the petals. It looks like if you were to touch them you would feel the silkyness.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very nice. I like how one of the petals covers her eyes.

Maša said...

She reminds me of you. :) Good luck tonight!

Out of Sight L said...

Oh Lisa Isabella as all your beauties, this new original is unbelievably beautiful, yet quiet, at peace, and that petal on her face, priceless...You'll do well, just be there and smile they've come to see your art, and they will be delighted...

Margie said...

I hope the show was a big success.
This painting is truly beautiful, I love it!

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope the show went well with your lovely work. Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much for all of your kindness and support!

Magic Love Crow said...

This painting is so pretty! I love how you only see one eye ;o) Good luck on the show ;o)