Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kitten Cat Kitty Sketch...



I sketched this kitten a while ago, unfortunately I've mislaid my reference so I won't be taking her any further unless I find it.  I'm trying to be more organized, but it's a major project!  I thought she fit in with my cute and cuddly theme for my auctions this week, click here if you'd like to see some of my finished pieces of cats and more that are up for auction until Tuesday...


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:

10 comments:

Christine said...

she looks cute and stately.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love it!

Kim said...

Wonderful...looks like she might have a bit of attitude. Typical kitty...lol.

lissa said...

it looks like it might be a black cat, wonderful drawing.

hope you have a great day.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Lisa, your cat definitely looks cute and cuddly - love the eyes! :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine, Arnoldo, Kim, lissa, and Alexandra!

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope you finish her ;o) She is adorable ;o) Have fun getting organized ;o) Hugs ;o)

Margie said...

Love the sketch.
I love cats (and dogs and all animals )

Out of Sight L said...

all cats, kittens are beautiful but I'm sure somehow you will make them magical

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy, Margie, and Lorraine! Organization has never been my strongest...