Friday, June 13, 2014

Work in Progress Waterlily Fairy Almost Complete...



Here is a work in progress view of my waterlily fairy maiden.  In this wip she is almost complete.  I have now finished this garden guardian and will be taking her to the show, but I'll share the completed painting another day...

Tomorrow is the No Themes & No Limits show in Pomona, CA.  Additional show information is here.  If you're in the area, we'd love to see you!


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is lovely, best of luck at your showing,

Valerie-Jael said...

She is beautiful. Sorry, it's a bit too far for me to come by! Good luck, Valerie

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

She's truly striking, Isabella. Good luck at the art show. Blessings!

Margie said...

How I would love to attend your show.
Best wishes on your showings.
This beautiful fairy maiden will make a wonderful addition to the show.
She is so lovely, Lisa.

Christine said...

she is beautiful, good luck at the show!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Flower Fairy is so pretty! I love the colours you used ;o) I would love to come to the show! Good luck ;o)

Teresa Arsenault said...

She is coming along beautifully.

Out of Sight L said...

She's breathtaking...I love all your magical designs from the heart to your fingers, always extraordinary

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Laurie, Valerie-Jael, Arnoldo, Margie, Christine, Stacy, Teresa, and Lorraine! I would so love it if distance were no object!