Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Newest Original Gothic Mermaid Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Midnight Kiss" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

Here is "Midnight Kiss," my newest original gothic mermaid painting.  She has a tail inspired by a fancy betta fish tail.  I used to have a little pet store betta as a pet a while ago...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week with a theme of mermaids.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I hope to focus on.

7 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

She is so cool! You did an amazing job on your Gothic Mermaid! I think she is one of my favourites, for her eyes! Well done Lisa ;o) Hugs ;o)

Magic Love Crow said...

Love the lips too ;o)

Christine said...

I love the tendrils of her hair and the blue lipstick!

Margie said...

This drawing is just wonderful.
Bravo Lisa, you are truly an amazing artist.
I love the lips!

Out of Sight L said...

She is STRIKING< wow you are amazing Lisa Isabella, never ever doubt that WOW

DVArtist said...

I really like this one. I love the way the hair falls over her eyes
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Stacy, Christine, Margie, Lorraine, and Nicole!