Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Original Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel Painting! 1st Tuesday Art Prints & ACEO Prints! July Sketches...



"Pandora" Original 8"x10" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Pandora".  She has a great sadness and yet has hope.  The original big eye gothic fairy angel painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


On the 1st Tuesday of the month I am listing some prints at a sale rate for 30 days  The theme this month is Gothic maidens...  Some of my big eye surreal lowbrow fantasy art pieces are available as open edition giclee art and LE ACEO prints here.

Most of my art is also available on my website at www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions... I have been updating my website. It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

Featured Image "Pandora"
8"x10" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here


I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday


Here is a sketch of a horse.  There's something so majestic about horses.  I'm unsure if I'll paint him or not, but I did enjoy sketching him.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 5.   

This is a rough sketch.

7 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely painting all finished! And a nice horse sketch too.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Lovely... hope and sadness

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Martin!

Giggles said...

She is stunning...I love the expression on her face! Such an attractive piece of art..those eyes are amazing!

Hugs Giggles

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Giggles!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow, I agree, she is stunning! I love her expression! I love the colours you used! I love everything about her! Well done Lisa! Very nice horse sketch! Big Hugs!