Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Fairy, July 24, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She looks a bit like she is up to something, I loved her long full hair.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 24.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Christine said...

I love her hairstyle today!

genie said...

I think your little maiden looks like she has already done something and realized she has been caught. LOL I agree with Christine...her hairdo is really pretty. Nice sketch. genie

Claudia W | ImagesByCW said...

Oh yes! She is definitely up to something. That hairdo reminds me very much of the 60s ones ou see in films :)

Serena Lewis said...

She's lovely! I like her hair too. :)

Jennifer Rose said...

yes, she has that look like I didn't do it, wasn't me :p

carol l mckenna said...

Lisa ~ lovely sketch/illustration ~ amazing eyes!

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Lux G. said...

Awesome sketch, darling. Reminds me of Helena Bonham-Carter.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! I think she definitely has a mischievous look...

Anonymous said...

Shades of the 60's. Arlene used to do her hair like that

Magic Love Crow said...

Yes, paint her!!! She is adorable!!!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Darling sketch and yes, she definitely looks a bit cheeky. Hee Would love to hear the story behind this one. :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly!