Monday, July 25, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Angel Fairy, July 25, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has her eyes closed and seems contemplative.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 25.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

Christine said...

sweet contemplative maiden!

Jennifer Rose said...

looks very serene and at peace :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

I hope her prayers are answered

Lisabella Russo said...

I hope so too, thanks Martin.

Magic Love Crow said...

Very peaceful looking! Beautiful!