Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel, July 10, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has her hair piled high upon her head and a sweet expression.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 10.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Alicia C said...

Wow she's so awesome! Those eyes are haunting

lissa said...

I like her wide-eyed look, sort like a child and yet not quite.

have a lovely day.

Jennifer Rose said...

she is very cute :)

genie said...

You do the most amazing job with the4 eyes. Amazing. She is a cutie pie. I like her. genie

Christine said...

I love her hairstyle!

Magyar said...

__I truly enjoy your sketches, the 'Eye-Full' towers... meant to be complimentary, and not snide as some people may think. Too, I like your butterfly recently seen here. _m

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I love her eyes...amazing work!!

Neesie said...

Brilliant sketch... the eyes are mesmerising. Good luck with your July challenge.
Have a great week

Magic Love Crow said...

She is very sweet!!!!! Love her!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much, much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Innocent beauty

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Martin! That would make a great title...

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You always draw the most beautiful eyes. Blessings!

GalleryJuana said...


beautiful sketch for the sunday sketches! Love the embellishments too on her hair.
thank you for your visit and comment on my blog post.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so much Arnoldo and Juana!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I just love how her hair is tossed up beautifully with a darling pin. Beautiful, Lisa. :)