Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, July 17, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She is wearing a sweet ribbon in her hair and has a serious expression.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 17.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

the ribbon is a nice touch to her hair :)

Christine said...

She does look serious,and pretty!

genie said...

The bow in her hair is the perfect touch. She does look serious, but she is still so pretty. When you finish, I hope you make a collage of all of them that you did during the month. It would be great to see them all together. Have a wonderful week. genie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jennifer, Christine, and Genie! I've done a collage a couple of times whilst doing 29 faces, but I haven't for the challenge just for me. I'll think about it though, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Someone has tried to fool this beauty one too many times...

Lisabella Russo said...

Perhaps so, thanks Martin.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love her expression! Well done Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy!