Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Original Big Eye Gothic Fairy Rose Garden Guardian Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! July Sketches...



"Rose Immersion" Original 16"x20" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Rose Immersion". The original big eye gothic angel fairy garden guardian painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  The original painting has some texture in the background.


Most of my art is also available on my website at www.lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is gothic maidens, you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/



Here is a sketch of a butterfly.  I loved its delicate wings, the pattern was in black and white and really caught my eye.  I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 19.   

This is a rough sketch.

7 comments:

Christine said...

love your 'rose immersion' and your butterfly wings!

Jennifer Rose said...

very dramatic looking painting :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Love your one eyed Rose lady! She is beautiful!! Your butterfly is so pretty! Big Hugs!

sandy said...

wow, nice and that butterfly sketch! beautiful!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Jennifer, Stacy, and Sandy! Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it;s my imagination, but in these two pieces I see a new direction blooming

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Martin!