Monday, July 4, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Steampunk Fairy Angel, July 4, Art Sketches Daily + Happy 4th Fourth of July!



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic steampunk maiden.  I think she looks a bit pleased.  I'm not sure if I have any 4th Fourth of July themed art, so I gave her some red, white, and blue stars so that she may spread my wishes for a safe and happy holiday!  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 4.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

Christine said...

This is a perfect festive sketch for July 4th!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed these. For some reason I got disconnected from your site.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, she's as wonderful as you are Dear Lisa Isabella, thanks for visiting my store I appreciate it and by the way, no sale of mine can't be lowered if necessary....

Jennifer Rose said...

Happy 4th and love the big hair :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Martin, Lorraine, and Jennifer! Welcome back Martin.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is beautiful Lisa! I hope you had a great 4th of July!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy, I hope you had a great Canada Day!