Sunday, September 3, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Angel & Fairy, September 2 & 3 Daily Sketches...



I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September. This is from day 2. 

I am also participating in the September 29 Faces Challenge! The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  I may extend it out to a goal of 100 faces sketched on consecutive days...

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I think she may have a bit of a mischevous expression...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September. This is day 3. 

I am also participating in the September 29 Faces Challenge! The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  I may extend it out to a goal of 100 faces sketched on consecutive days...

This is a rough sketch. 

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous face sketches, love the varied expressions you achieve. Hope you are feeling better! Hugs, Valerie

SHON said...

Your goal to share 29 faces in September is very nice. I love your sketches of faces so much!

DVArtist said...

Your maidens are so beautiful. The way you add simple touches that bring out so much in each one. Hope your day is a good one.

Christine said...

gorgeous girls Lisa!

Lowcarb team member said...

They both look good Lisa ...

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Thank you. You know I appreciate these.

NatureFootstep said...

lol, an idea run through my mind. If I had eyes like that I would need no flashlight at night :)

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Olá, a sua arte em criar a beleza é fascinante, o esboço de uma donzela gótica de olhos lindos, é maravilhosa.
Continuação de feliz semana,
AG

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty maidens :) good luck with the face challenge :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much for your sweet and thoughtful words!

Magic Love Crow said...

100? Wow! These are both gorgeous! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Stacy!