Thursday, September 14, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, September 14 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a fall scarf draped gently around her hair.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September. This is day 14.

I am also participating in the September 29 Faces Challenge! The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  I think I will try to extend it out to a goal of 100 faces sketched on consecutive days...

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.  

10 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful maiden and the scarf is lovely and seasonal.

DVArtist said...

She is gorgeous.

Jennifer Rose said...

very intense beautiful stare :)

Alexandra MacVean said...

She's lovely and what a fantastic head scarf! Love this addition. :)

SHON said...

Really fascinating and unique...

Anonymous said...

Do I sense an autumn celebration here? Such imagination.

Valerie-Jael said...

She is gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Nicole, Jennifer, Alexandra, SHON, Martin, and Valerie!

Lowcarb team member said...

She is lovely and I like her scarf too.

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

She is truly beautiful Lisa! I could see her painted! Big Hugs!