Saturday, September 9, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Fairy Angel, September 9 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She is looking upwards and adorned with flowers and branches...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September. This is day 9.

I am also participating in the September 29 Faces Challenge! The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  I think I will try to extend it out to a goal of 100 faces sketched on consecutive days...

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.  

9 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely sketch!

Blogoratti said...

Great and intense eyes. Greetings to you.

Jennifer Rose said...

nice wild decorated hair :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. Beautifully imaginative.

SHON said...

That is a very good idea - big-eyed maiden surrounding with flowers and branches... Very awesome!

Lux G. said...

Rough sketch but gorgeous just the same.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Blogoratti, Jennifer, Martin, SHON, and Lux!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Goddess is priceless! Love her Lisa! Big Hugs!

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a good sketch.

All the best Jan