Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My Photograph of Sunflower Flowers at Huntington Gardens + Sketch of a Big Eye Mermaid, Fairy, & Angel/ Art Sketches Daily/ SEP 4-6...



I took this photograph of these sunflowers at Huntington Gardens.  There is something so sweet about these pretty flowers.  I hope that you will enjoy this photo! 


I love to paint flowers, you may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

=================================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I think she has an allure of mystery...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be a fairy angel or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September. This is from day 4. 

I am also participating in the September 29 Faces Challenge! The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  I may extend it out to a goal of 100 faces sketched on consecutive days...

This is a rough sketch. 


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  I think she has a sweetness to her...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September. This is from day 5. 

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  Her lips are parted gently with surprise.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in September. This is day 6. 

This is a rough sketch.  

10 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful sunflowers, I've been seeing a lot of them in their glory lately.Lovely sketches of the maidens today!

SHON said...

When I see Sunflower Flowers I remember of my both grandmothers and their gardens... Your photos are like a trip to my happy childhood with sunflowers...
Healthy, organic, natural... But sunflowers you painted are also healthy, organic, natural and also genuine!!! Really great and unique for people all over the world!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. These are precious.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful sunflowers, and great sketches, too. Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Christine, SHON, Martin, and Valerie!

Jennifer Rose said...

I wanted to grow sunflowers last year but I either lost the seeds or a bird stole them lol

Lisabella Russo said...

Tee hee, yes, the birds love to eat our seeds too sometimes...

Lowcarb team member said...

Love your photograph of the sunflowers.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jan!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your sunflower picture and all your maidens are stunning Lisa! Really love them! Big Hugs!