Thursday, August 17, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, August 17 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  Her makeup has bled down her face, but she seems quietly composed.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is day 17.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun sketch, she looks very determined. Have a nice afternoon, hugs, Valerie

Jennifer Rose said...

if she was crying, she looks pretty determined now :)

Christine said...

She is so pretty too bad about the makeup though!

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Need I say more? (oops, I did)

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Lisa, could you please send me your snail-mail addy so I can get your postcard to you? There's a contact form on my blog. Hugs, Valerie

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Olá, como sempre acontece, seus esboços com maquilhagem ou não, são maravilhoso, fico encantado por conseguir fazer um esboço por dia.
Feliz fim de semana,
AG

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Valerie, Jennifer, Christine, Martin, and AG! Hooray, I won, thank you Valerie, I'll send in the form right away!

Lowcarb team member said...

What big eyes, and a little sorrowful I thought!

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

She is very cool looking Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Jan and Stacy so much!