Sunday, August 13, 2017

Art Sketch of a Peacock Bird, August 13 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a peacock.  I'm intending to paint this one, but it likely needs some refining first.  I've been meaning to do a peacock and a Hera with a peacock painting for a while, so I'm excited to be in the planning stages...


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is day 13.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Scribbles.  To view more Sunday Scribbles, please visit here.

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous sketch, and I'm looking forward to seeing your peacock painting, they are such fascinating birds! Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Your peacock will look amazing painted!

Jennifer Rose said...

really great shapes to this :) will be wonderful painted :)

thanks for the shout out :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! A peacock in Lisa's hands? I can hardly wait.

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks so much Valerie, Christine, Jennifer, and Martin!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a fabulous sketch Lisa, very nice indeed.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jan!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your peacock is adorable Lisa! Can't wait to see the colours in the painting! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy! It will definitely be a challenge...