Sunday, August 6, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Angel & Wolf Cub, August 5 & 6 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She seems to have a question brimming from her expression.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is from day 5.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like. 


Here is a sketch of a wolf cub.  I think he is singing the song of his people.  I'm unsure if I'll paint him or not, but I did enjoy sketching him. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is day 6.  

This is a rough sketch. 

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

The sketches are beautiful, I love the wolf cub very much. Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Your fairy is so pretty and the wolf cub is so cute!

Lowcarb team member said...

Both are good, my favourite is the wolf cub ... you've captured it so well.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

You know that she is exquisite

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Valerie, Christine, Jan, and Martin!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love both sketches Lisa! The wolf cub is very cute! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Stacy!