Sunday, August 20, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Mermaid & Angel Fairy, August 19 & 20 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has her face tilted downwards and is looking upwards .  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be an angel fairy or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is from day 19.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.   


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  Her eyes are closed and her expression is serene.  She wears her heart on her forehead on this day...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in August.  This is day 20.

This is a rough sketch. 

I am also participating in Sunday Scribbles.  To view more Sunday Scribbles, please visit here.

10 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely ladies today one so cute one so serene!

Lowcarb team member said...

Super sketches you've shared Lisa.

All the best Jan

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful sketches ~ love the expressiveness you bring to your sketches ~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You know I love the hairstyles.

Valerie-Jael said...

Both sketches are fabulous. Hugs, Valerie

SHON said...

In my opinion, a big eyed gothic maiden resembles a mermaid and she is also very romantic.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Jan, Carol, Martin, Valerie, and SHON!

Jennifer Rose said...

an intense looking maiden to a serene one :) nicely done

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jennifer!

Magic Love Crow said...

I truly love both of these sketches! Well done Lisa! Big Hugs!