Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Original Big Eye Gothic Fairy Rose Garden Guardian Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! Stranger Than Earth Exhibit by Redd Walitzki Part I at the Corey Helford Gallery...



"Rose Immersion" Original 16"x20" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Rose Immersion."  She has big blue eyes although one is playing peek a boo... The original big eye gothic angel fairy garden guardian painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  The original painting has some texture in the background.


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is flowers and includes a selection of some of my white flower art; you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

=============================================

The Corey Helford Gallery is fast becoming one of my favorite places to view contemporary art.  I went to see a different show, but I was thrilled to see Redd Walitzki's work at his "Stranger Than Earth" exhibit.  It was surreal, beautiful, and moving.  I will share some of the pieces from the show in two parts and link them together when I get around to the next part.  The show is OPEN until August 12th 2017; the gallery may have some of this artist's works available after the close of the show.

Edit, Part II is here.

Stranger Than Earth Show by Redd Walitzki

SNOWBLIND by Redd Walitzki

SNOWBLIND by Redd Walitzki Close Up

FLOWERS COME PLEADING FOR THE SUN by Redd Walitzki

THE BUTTERFLY CATCHER by Redd Walitzki

THE BUTTERFLY CATCHER by Redd Walitzki Close Up

THE FINAL WISH STUDY by Redd Walitzki

REALITY STORM by Redd Walitzki

BLOOM by Redd Walitzki

Whilst I have continued to sketch daily, I spent my time getting this ready and haven't had a chance to prep my sketches yet.  I'll try to get caught up on posting my daily sketches tomorrow.

10 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

"Rose Immersion."  with her big blue eyes is stunning, fun that she is playing peek a boo!
Thank you for sharing some of the pieces from the show, it was good to see them.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

Wow, your painting is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the lovely contemporary art pieces at the gallery.

Jennifer Rose said...

looks like a good exhibit to see :)

your painting is very pretty :)

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful wonder.
Thanks for sharing these exhibits.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous art, love your painting, and the art exhibition is amazing - I can see why you love this artists's work. Hugs, Valerie

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Olá, trabalho lindo que é só possível pelo dom de criar arte, é belo.
Continuação de boa semana,
AG

baili said...

Oh dear She is stunning and absolutely CHARMING!

Her appearance is appealing and eyes are captivating.
You seem to grow fastly as an artist my friend!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Jan, Christine, Jennifer, Martin, Valerie, AG, and baili!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your painting is so beautiful Lisa and I truly loved the other art! Breath taking! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy!